Our Scholar's Safety is our Priority
It is our priority to ensure the safety of your students. We are working in partnership with NKU to ensure CDC recommendations are followed throughout the day.
1. Illuminate Leadership Conference will only accept 100 students.
2. Staff will receive COVID-19 screenings prior to the program.
3. NKU’s campus has been reconfigured to maintain appropriate social distancing.
4. Illuminate Leadership Conference has exclusively reserved spaces for our program.
5. Staff will remain on campus during the entirety of the program to reduce risks.
6. Students and staff are required to wear masks while on campus.
7. Students are kept in classes of 15-18 to ensure social distancing.
8. Classrooms and shared materials are disinfected before and after usage.
9. Students’ temperatures will be checked each morning and each night.
10. Extra masks, hand sanitizer, and touchless thermometers will be present in all areas.